Terms & Conditions
HR DOCUMENTS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- COPYRIGHT – Copyright of all documents published by Connect HR & Recruitment Ltd belongs to Connect HR & Recruitment Ltd. You are not permitted to sell, lease, loan or transfer the documents purchased online except for your own use in dealing with your own employees. You are not permitted to publish any of the documents or extracts from them on the internet, on any website, or in any document which is generally available to the public.
- LEGAL ADVICE – The contents and use of this website does not constitute legal advice. These documents are standard style only and will require personalisation to suit your own specific circumstances. The law is subject to change, and whilst every care is taken in the accuracy of drafting these documents and their content, information contained in the documents will in time become outdated. We recommend that you check the website regularly to ensure the documents are the latest version before re-use. Legal advice is always recommended.
- REFUNDS – As every document purchased can be viewed via a sample document in advance and downloaded immediately, no cancellation rights exist under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, Regulation 13, and in accordance with the Consumer Protection Regulations 2006. We therefore regret that refunds are not possible. We strongly advise that if you have any questions regarding our documents, you should contact us prior to purchasing.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – All documents are provided on a sold as seen basis and do not offer a warranty of any kind. Please ensure that the document you purchase is fit for purpose by viewing the sample document online prior to purchase. Details contained within the documents are not intended to constitute advice, and we will not have any liability to you should you use the information or document without obtaining legal advice, nor will we have any responsibility at all for any alterations you make to the document after you have purchased it.
- KEEPING YOU INFORMED – We would like to keep you informed by email, letter or telephone about products, services, and additional benefits that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to do this please contact us direct on 0333 700 3030 and we will remove you from our listing.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS – By using this website you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Connect HR & Recruitment Ltd is committed to providing a high level of service to all our customers. If you do not receive complete satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it which will assist us to constantly improve our standards. You should inform any member of our team about your dissatisfaction immediately. If you do not receive a satisfactory response you may ask to speak with a Director or you can write to the Directors at: Connect HR & Recruitment Ltd, 64 Duke Street, Darlington, County Durham, DL3 7AN
1. If we receive a complaint in writing we will send a letter acknowledging the complaint within 5 working days from receipt, stating who is responsible for investigating the complaint.
2. We will record the complaint in our central register within 48 hours of having received it.
3. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We will interview all staff and workers involved with the complaint
- We will review all areas that may have caused the disatisfaction which may include, training, processes, technical issues etc
- We will aim to identify the root cause and implement a remedy
5. A Director will write a report surrounding the complaint, investigation and root cause. S/he will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
6. We will write to the person issuing the complaint informing them of our investigation, this will also include his/her suggestions for resolving the matter. S/he will do this within 10 working days of completing his/her investigation.
7. If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
8. Once a Director has issued his/her outcome and suggestions a discussion will take place to gain a satisfactory agreement. The Director's decision is final, there is no further route of complaint within the company.