For medium to large size businesses without a permanent HR department a Service Agreement with a fixed monthly fee is often the most cost effective HR Solution. This can be budgeted for quite easily and avoids the peaks and troughs that sometimes appear with larger workforces or industry sectors with a high rate of employment issues.
A HR Service Agreement includes:
- Unlimited access to your own dedicated HR Consultant
- Unlimited telephone and e-mail advice from your dedicated HR Consultant who will work closely with you on any issues which may include for example under performance, redundancy, maternity, disciplinary or sickness absence.
- Supply and assistance by e-mail of any employment documentation, forms or letters that are required
- Fixed monthly fees avoiding peaks and troughs making budgeting much simpler
- Employment law updates ensuring you are always working within current employment legislation
- Updates to contracts of employment and staff handbooks
- Free initial consultation and quote
We arrange a suitable time for our free consultation meeting and within 24 hours from that meeting provide you with a free no obligation quote. Our fees are based on the number of employees, past employee history, past and present claims history and the industry sector. Normally these would range from between £5 to £12.50 per employee per month. So with a workforce of 50 employees this could be as little as £250 per month, which is considerably less then have your own full time HR Advisor or HR Manager.
In addition to the above we can offer an on-site service where your HR Consultant can assist on site with some of those difficult situations you are uncomfortable with or not confident in and we can also introduce you to Composite Legal Expense Insurance, which covers you in the event of an employment claim. Further information on Composite Legal Expense Insurance can be provided on request.
Additional Health & Safety Option
With a HR service agreement there is also the option to combine it with our Health & Safety services covering all your employment requirements with one provider and with one point of contact. Adding our Health and Safety services to a HR service agreement entitles you to a 25% discount off your Health & Safety work.