As an employer there may come a time when you have to consider restructuring your organisation as a cost saving measure, resulting in potential redundancies. Redundancy law and redundancy rights must be adhered to in order to avoid claims for unfair dismissal or discrimination.
- Redundancy policies and procedures
- Redundancy documents and letter writing
- Assistance with selection criteria and scoring matrix
- Advice and support both on site or by telephone
- Assistance with the restructuring process
- Identifying alternatives to redundancy
- Advice on risk
When an employer fails in any way to comply with current redundancy law, redundancy rights and the redundancy procedure, a complaint may be made to an Employment Tribunal.
You will be designated a HR Consultant to handle the whole case so you have one point of contact throughout the process, but of course you may only require advice or support with part of the process which due to our flexible working arrangements can also be an option.
We will agree fees in advance based on an hourly rate where appropriate and charge in 15 minute units making this another solution to maintaining the lowest fees for our services.