Maternity & Paternity Leave
Maternity leave is a statutory right and as an employer there are actions that you need to take at various stages in the maternity process. You have a responsibility to meet certain criteria from the point the employee informs you of their pregnancy, right the way through to their return to work from maternity leave.
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 include regulations that protect the health and safety of new and expectant mothers who work. Under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, if an employer fails to protect the health and safety of their pregnant workers, it is automatically considered sex discrimination.
- Maternity and Paternity policies and procedures
- Letter writing
- Maternity Risk Assessment and Health & Safety guidance
- Advice and support with easy to follow Question & Answer information and flow chart
- Full Maternity / Paternity management whereby we produce all documentation at the relevant stage on your behalf
- Flexible working documentation and guidance
You will be assigned a HR Consultant to handle the whole maternity / paternity project so you have one point of contact throughout the process.
We will agree fees in advance based on an hourly rate where appropriate and charge in 15 minute units making this another solution to maintaining the lowest fees for our services.