About Connect HR & Recruitment Ltd
We are a team of Motor Trade / Automotive experts having many years of operational and strategic experience within the Retail Motor Industry at senior management level and who can offer their expertise with the knowledge of “having done the job” and over 20 years of professional Automotive experience.
Established in 2007 as a limited company our knowledge and practices are both modern and comprehensive which includes services to the Automotive Industry of Recruitment through our specialised team in CARS (Connect Automotive Recruitment Services), HR Templates and Documents through our website www.hrdocuments.co.uk, Human Resources support and advice, and Health and Safety management services.
Our objective is to assist, advise and support our Motor Industry clients within our specialised management fields and in areas that they feel they require assistance with due to possible skill shortages, leave of absence, recruitment gaps or time restraints and in doing so we add cost effective value to that clients business.
Directors, Partners and Co-Founders
Chris Watson FIMI:
- Over 20 years Automotive experience at senior management and director level.
- Highly experienced Recruitment and HR Consultant at all levels within the Automotive sector including dealership, head office, regional and support staff.
- Elected Fellow of the Institute of the Motor Industry in 1999.
- Awarded a Diploma in Performance Coaching by the NCFE in 2005.
- Over 20 years Automotive experience operationally and as Head of HR
- Highly experienced Recruitment & HR Consultant at all levels within the Automotive sector including dealership, head office, regional and support staff.
- Awarded a Certificate in Personnel Practice (CIPD) including recruitment practices
- Qualified as a Certified User of Thomas International PPA & TST (Personality Profile Analysis)